Friday, March 16, 2007

it's on

so now we're rolling 4 man deep and I'm hoping Jay will soon join. I'll spend some time this weekend trying to make this blog look a little less generic and more goon worthy (in between drinks that is). for now can one of you guys send me every one else's emails so I can invite them to join, and I'm still not sure how to get a hold of Matt.

Oh yeah and on an unrelated note does any one remember Rambo 3? I was thinking about it the other day. Rambo goes to Afghanistan to help afghan "freedom fighters" fight off the russians and bring peace to the region. what I'm wondering is, did they at any point give a name to the "freedom fighters"?

2 comments:

dontcallmeradio91 said...

I'm not sure of the name of the them, but aren't the 'freedom fighters' leader Apollo Creed???

sir_fresh said...

I think Creel was the leader of the russians