Well, winnipeg's is pretty much as far as we're going to go. But, we're coming all crazy like, so it'll be nuts! Well, actually we'll probably just relax, have some beer, and catch up. Man, what's happenning to us? I painted my guest room all day... bloody hell, I"m an adult. Life, that's a mean trick to plan on somebody.
But, here's the game plan.
1. June 12, leave TO. Midnight actually, as Amanda works until then.
2. Blast through the states as quickly as legally (sort of) possible.
3. Arrive in Winnipeg early Thursday.
4. Recover from 24+ hour drive.
5. 80's night anyone??
6. Friday, head out to lake 5 ish. All are welcome.
7. Saturday, Rhonda and Jame's wedding. We're pretty booked today for this shindig.
8. Sunday lake time. Hopefully the weather's good.
9. Lake time.... 10. Lake time...
11. Head back to 'peg. Visit, visit, visit.
We'll have my parent's cabin to ourselves friday onwards probably for as long as we need (monday/tues). As 7 sates, we're booked up saturday, but don't let stop anybody from coming out friday/saturday and hanging out.
That's about it for now, as I need sleep for work tomorrow.
Who's interested, there's three beds (singles) and a hide-a-bed, plus a day bed in the veranda, and of course room for tents, shacks and lean too's in the yard.
Peace .
matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I'll be arriving on Friday afternoon some time around 2-3 PM, I'm gonna need a ride out to the cabin from someone so whoevers all going let me know who I can catch a ride with. Find out if Jayesh is coming, he probably will have some sort of scheme to rent an RV or an aircraft carrier for the weekend.
Soleil and I are down for Friday night if we can book some room or maybe I can bring a tent if the weather is nice and there is space.
I have to leave noonish on sat to fly to quebec until thursday.
Ron and others can get a ride with moi as well I am going to (try) snag the malibu from mom.
Excellent. I think we may have room for one person in our car as well. It looks like we won't be bringing kula up with us as we're going to be away most of Saturday. Unless one of you guys wants to take care of her most of Saturday. (She's good for 5 or 6 hours by herself too). The plan is to leave her with Amanda's family, which she'll probably love as they have another dog. I think we're planning on staying out until at least Monday, so people are welcome until we lock you out.
Cheers -matt
and of course... Jason/Soleil, you can either have the double hide-a-bed or the room with two single beds. Ron there's a bed with your name on it.
Sweet deal, I'll only be staying out until about Sunday afternoon, I'm gonna head back in early for fathers day.
I'll head out with Jackie Friday, we'll probably stay out until sunday afternoon. We'll bring a tent and pray for good weather. I'll also have room for a couple o peeps in my ride... I call no Jayesh tho (places finger on nose)
I think Jayesh reads this blog from time to time =).
No worries, Me and Judy will call Shouresh's back seat.
Goddammit
Shouresh what time will you be leaving on friday?? What about you Jason?? Matt you said your heading out at 5 right?? Ok well someone save me a spot.
Hey Ron, 5 is an estimate. Amanda's got a hair appointment, and I think she should be done around 5. If you need a ride we can stick around until you're free.
I get in at like 3, so I'll be ready to go as soon as I drop my stuff off. On a side note, I just spoke with David. He's going to talk with Faith to see if they can come up for the weekend with Talia. So if we can make room for them that would be awesome, but I figure we can probably as least plan for David to come out for a night.
Matt, Amanda and Ron, what are your phone numbers?
Here's my story... Judy may need to work part of that weekend, so she may not come. alternativley, I may rent a car (probably a tank if I rent from Jayesh), and drive her there/back if need be, in which case, it would open a couple of seats. This may solve (one of) David's problem(s).
I'll get back to you all on that.
So far, if I can count, I count 14 people (being Me, Judy, Shouresh, Jackie, Jay, Soliel, Matt, Amanda, Ron, Shereen, Nick, David, Talia and Jayesh). Is that close?
Shereen and Nick are not coming out with me, and Talia counts for like a half.
Chuck, I'll send out an email with Amanda's cell, my parents number (in the city) and the resident beach cell number.
Matt
Sigh... My contacts list got hosed a while ago.. I've got them somewhere, but Amanda's are more readily available... I'll make her send the note to all with the numbers...
I've thought of a couple more people... just incase the cabin wasn't full enough. Marco/Colleen, and maybe Jay (brown jay, previous room mate). It's late here, so I'll send notes tomorrow to them.
(just so you all know... notes = emails... Darn company I work for has me brain washed... :)
This is going to be some weekend!!
Thank you Ronnie, I find your comments helpful and informative.
So appears that I will be renting a car and Judy will be comming out for Saturday and Sunday.
K, I feel like an idiot.
In case it wasn't apparent' due to the reference of my girlfriend, that last comment was from me, but I'm using someone else's computer and It's all in french (I'm in Montreal), So I have no idea what I'm doing with it. To make things worse, it's a mac, which I'm none to farmiliar with and the keyboard is french too so all the keys are in different places.
So... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT REPLY TO THE LAST COMMENT!!!! Also, rest assured we have not been infiltrated.
Post a Comment