skip to main | skip to sidebar

goon cave

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hurray G-Rock!!!!!

Posted by *********************** at 12:19 PM

1 comment:

mattw said...

I hate it when them grocery stores playa hate and don't except my diamonds and gold as payment. I'll now do all my shopping there.

That's about the best commercial I've seen in a while.

November 17, 2007 at 2:28 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2007 (107)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (11)
      • Powerthirst!
      • Angry Boss
      • Here's a new one
      • Scan Me!!
      • Sorry... I just cant stop
      • monkeys CAN fly!
      • this is brilliant!
      • Hurray G-Rock!!!!!
      • Ok, I am still fascinated by this building.http://...
      • Tree man
      • you must see this SOLAR FLARE!!!!
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (13)

Contributors

  • ***********************
  • Dash Bradley
  • Marco
  • Shereen
  • dontcallmeradio91
  • mattw
  • sir_fresh