what do ninja turtles, dancing robots, an Iranian pop singer, and a short clip from "my step mom is an alien" have in common?
they all combine into something that I feel I must apologize for.
it doesn't really start till about 1 minute into the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, I accept your apology but you owe me 6 and a half minutes of your life now.
Huh, I'm with Ron on this one. Although I did watch it while working, so I earned money doing so, but I feel like I lost so much more also. I'll only require 3 minutes. I wonder how old the video is, are TMNT still big enough to include them in a music video in Iran, or is this 15 or so years old?
Is Dash Bradley in here somewhere?
Tell him I miss him.
I would, but nobody seems to know where he is. He's somewhere in Vancouver we think.
Post a Comment