Thursday, February 7, 2008

Macbook Air.

I think this might tip the scale for me. I'm finally considering buying a Mac. Seriously, the thing is 3/4" thick. It's thinner then my phone.

1 comment:

mattw said...

Well, it is cool, and of course the Mac adds only add to the allure. However I can't imagine it's very rugged, and for something that is portable it should hold up to some abuse. Once OLED displays and Solid State drives drop in price you'll start seeing thinner and thinner laptops, and those won't be locked up in one os, one manufacture, which will probably save you money. Apple fan boy I'm not. I'm watching things Like ASUS' Eee PC (http://eeepc.asus.com/global/), maybe not as sexy as the air, but runs the best (warning Linux plug) Operating system out there... Linux! There's also IBM/Lenovo's new X60 notebook, it's .8" thick, so just slightly thicker than the air, however it's 600$ cheaper...