Sunday, March 9, 2008

At long last....

it's back...

It's not all there yet, but mostly everything recovered. I'm focusing on getting mythtv setup, but figured I'd fix up the holycalamity site.

I think that there's actually a utility that can import blogger blogs into wordpress, so we can take everything back with us.

Unless...we prefer to stay here?

Cheers.
Matt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are there any advantages blogger.com has over holycalamity? Is it the same software?

If we can move everything back over we'd have all the old posts and the blogger posts, together, at last.

mattw said...

not sure what blogger runs on, but holycalamity uses wordpress. As far as I can tell they're comprable.

I'll play around with importing the blogger posts.

Does everybody remember they're password? If not, let me know and I'll email you new ones.

dontcallmeradio91 said...

yeah, i'm totally down with grabbing our shit and going. I want to be able to post up my pics in a place i'm comfortable with. I'll totally need a new password sent to me.

mattw said...

grabbed our shit and we're outta here

See: http://holycalamity.ca/blog/ for details