Post, Post, diddly post. ..
Well, now that's out of my system, I've got a couple questions:
Anybody have suggestions for interesting things, besides the obvious touristy things, to do in Ottawa? Amanda and I are going for the weekend.
Music, anybody hear anything good lately? Common has a new album coming out soon, Be was good, hopefully this one be good too. Beastie Boys have a new album out, it's instrumental like 'The In Sound from Way Out'. I do like that one. Of course these are all prospective good listens, anybody heard anything good?
BTW, I'm actually looking at my server now. It's still in the box, but I'm going to try and tackle it soon.
Oh, and the guest room is done, it's easily the nicest room in the house. New laminate floor (oak looking), two new twin beds, fresh paint, it's all pretty nice. hint hint... wink wink....
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ottawa? Bank of Canada? Canal? Museum of civilization?
Ok about time to get that server up :> what are the specs?
oh, a guest room, you'll have to compete with a living room with an inflatable matress in vancouver though (i hear)...
Post a Comment