Sunday, September 16, 2007

But my rent is a bargain I say!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 mice had jumped out of the fucking rice bag and hid on my counter. I tried to position Georgia but she was useless. Well, she did bat one around a bit but didn't make the kill. They're now under my bed and fridge. I did spill a bunch of pop corn which probably got them in the cupboard in the first place.

Anonymous said...

As if Georgia could kill something!? I'd be shocked if she had teeth left. Well, it's your building's responsibility to get the exterminators in. Eesh. Good luck with that.

sir_fresh said...

Georgia: "man, I'm getting too old for this shit"

*********************** said...

worst comes to worse I'll lend you spanky. He's a lean mean killing machine.

mattw said...

Well, if it means anything, we had two mice in our house recently. They got into the basement (through a gap between the brick and siding). We caught one with a live trap and I released the little bugger far from our house. I also picked up a couple of these sticky ones, that are about 2"x3" and have about a 1/8" of glue on them. The other mouse got stuck in there, but I forgot about that trap, and when I checked he had already perished.

Mice suck. Mice in the walls sucks more. Although it did entertain the cats for a couple weeks. Mice under the bed and fridge that's just crappy to the n'th degree.

Apparently it's a bad year for mice too, a few people at Amanda's work live in the country, and they're over run with them, and a co-worker at the other end of my hall had one race through her cubicle a couple times. That one got caught after a couple days.

dontcallmeradio91 said...

That reminds me when I was living in my mom's basement for awhile. I'd see them run all over the place. There was one extremely big one, we named him Gus and my mom takes care of it now!!

Shereen said...

I hope you threw out the bag of rice...

Anonymous said...

i threw out every grain in my house and the cat food dish is on the coffee table. Everything else not in plastic or a box is in the fridge.