I was actually watching the show when he announced his (fake) intentions to run for President. There is actually a facebook group titled "1,000,000 Strong For Stephen T Colbert". Apparently there is a similar group for Obama. It took his group eight month to gain 380,000 members. It took Colbert two weeks to gain over a million.
It'a pretty good indication of the state of politics in the U.S. of A.
I also like this one. American's giving other countries advice on Dams. Go figure.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I doubt I could find the clip (and know I'm too lazy to try), but I had seen it previously on the . It has clips of every episode.
I'm not surprised that American's are interested in somebody that's not so damn dull (or dumb). I'm sure if Rick Mercer ran for Prime Minister, he'd get a lot of support.
Post a Comment