Thursday, January 17, 2008

Drunk History

This is a video that one imagines is making the rounds these days. It is awfully funny; it's a drunk man describing a historical event, while actors recreate the event in accordance with the drunk man's narration. Look for Michael Cera (of Arrested Development/Superbad fame) as Alexander Hamilton. Very funny.

3 comments:

Dash Bradley said...

There's a really funy moment that you might miss: hamilton says "I cannot reconcile my political beliefs with killing someone, but I cannot reconcile my politcal beliefs without killing someone." And then Jefferson gives a really funny look at the camera.

mattw said...

Couldn't all history be taught like that, I'd probably pay attention more. Wait, in high school didn't we have a teacher that was tanked half the time?

*********************** said...

My favorite has to be when they're about to draw and the naration goes "Hamilton, shoots Hamilton in the head, then it cuts to the shot of Hamilton with his own gun to his head. Funnny!