me and y roomate found this art super cool. Wow what brilant langage and spelling I just uesed! Oh grant park how I still loathe thee and you lack of standards. Is it your guys 10 year this year or was it last year?hmmmm I think it was last year...
I believe, that the majority of us graduated in the year 98. Making this year, our 10 years. God Damn, time flies. Dudes, in june we should celebrate, like it's 1998!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
me and y roomate found this art super cool. Wow what brilant langage and spelling I just uesed! Oh grant park how I still loathe thee and you lack of standards. Is it your guys 10 year this year or was it last year?hmmmm I think it was last year...
I believe, that the majority of us graduated in the year 98. Making this year, our 10 years. God Damn, time flies.
Dudes, in june we should celebrate, like it's 1998!
Post a Comment