skip to main | skip to sidebar

goon cave

Friday, April 20, 2007

Half Pints Brewery


Here is a link to winnipegs new brewery Half Pints. All their stuff is tasty.

www.halfpintsbrewing.com

Posted by Anonymous at 7:01 PM

1 comment:

mattw said...

The all sound good, I'd like to try their stir stick brew, coffee in beer. Is that an excuse to have beer with breakfast. Oh wait, did any of us ever need an excuse?

April 22, 2007 at 3:47 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2007 (107)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • I fucked myself up!
      • I too, am to be travelling
      • For the Vancouverites
      • Winnipeg Travels
      • Half Pints Brewery
      • I want this accent!
      • wordcount
      • The rumors are true...
      • WOOOHOOO, Matt's here!!
      • Yo, from Markham!
      • Transformer Costumes
      • A Lordi Video I haven't Seen
      • Rapist!!!!
      • mr. wawrin???
    • ►  March (13)

Contributors

  • ***********************
  • Dash Bradley
  • Marco
  • Shereen
  • dontcallmeradio91
  • mattw
  • sir_fresh