Yeah, you're here, I was worried that the house swallowed you guys up and forced you into the deep crevices of the Earth. Nice pics of the home, I can't wait until I have a chance to visit. Is the entire back yard fenced off for Kula? I still can't believe you guys are home owners and David is a dad!! Congrats you two, make sure to get to sign up to the blog for now to.
Now, I've heard through the grapevine a lot of gossip going on back home, and I'm feeling completely neglected and out of the loop that you guys aren't posting up any news of what's going on. You know who you are, so come on damn it. To be fair I'll let you guys in on a little something going on in my life on this side of the mountain. Well I don't know how many of you knew that I was looking in going back to school. But I applied at the photography school I wanted to go out here and I was accepted last month. Well I have paid my registration fee and secured my seat in the class because they only accept 24 people into the class. So boys and girls, I'm going to be going back to school this September. Now I want know about these rumors I've been hearing. Fess you guys. I know you miss my sexy but I'll do my best to project it from over here.
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I’m not sure if I was the one being called out by Ron over the lack of gossip, but I’ll slap you guys with a bit of grapevine juice.
Anyway, as I’m sure most of you know (sorry if I didn’t get a chance to tell you) but I’ve been seeing someone for the last few months and things are going exceptionally well. So much so that we’re planning to move in with each other come July.
Judy is her name and she is probably once of the greatest women I’ve met. She’s is literally my better half being a female version of me with all of the good things and none of the bad. She let’s me smoke weed, too =). She’s a friend on my myspace page, I dare you to figure out which one =).
I’m also a permanent at Fillmore Riley now and I just got a pretty good raise, so I’m starting to almost feel appreciated. I’ve also gone back to school (U of W) in an attempt to become a Business System Analyst. So far so good.
If not me, maybe Ron is referring to Shouresh and Jackie, and if not, I too am feeling neglected and out of the loop.
Well, If Ron's referring to our little foray back to the peg. then I have been mucho neglectful, and meant to post far ealier about this but forgot. Stupid move.
Amanda and I are driving back to winnipeg in june, tentative dates are june 13 - 24, which include driving time. We're basing the dates around the weekend of the 16th as it's amanda's friend Rhonda's wedding. The plan for the wedding is to have it in Winnipeg Beach, and have it a simple and short cerimony. With that in mind, Amanda and I are thinking of commandeering my parent's cabin for the weekend, inviting anybody we think worthy (invites to the worth coming shortly), and just jetting off for a couple hours for the wedding.
Ok, ok. If i'm worthy then everybody else must be.
PS. Congrats to Ron for the Photo School. Now those pics of your ass will be art?
PPS. Good on ya chuck, For work and school. What exactly is a BSA, management or more technical?
A business System Analyst would be somewhere in between a Business Analyst and a Systems Analyst =). They basically translate the users needs into something you programmers could use
Post a Comment