Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I too, am to be travelling

Yes, thank you Shouresh, I will be coming to Winnipeg. I am cementing the plans now, but I will be there from May 13th to May 21st.
On a vaguely related note, as I may or may not have mentioned to some of you, I have once again quit drinking. At the time of this writing, I have been sober for 38 days. The reason I mention this, is that if any of you suggest that we get drunk together while I'm there, it means you are a bastard. That being said, if memory serves, the Toad serves up a mean club soda, and I will be happy to sip that vile beverage while you lot get drunk and caper about for my amusement.
See you (some of you) next month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should see Georgia she is doing well and I bet would like to see you!