Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'm going away

Colleen and I are off on our for real Honeymoon. We are heading to Europe for 30 days. May 6 to June 4. So unfortunately I won't be are for Matt and Amanda's visit, but the cottage in June sounds excellent. We are doing a two week Contiki bus tour that will take us around western Europe followed by two weeks on our own visiting friends and family.

It should be quite the adventure and I will be very very poor by the time it is through. Now that I'm signed in to this blog, I will try to update it while across the pond.

Hope to see everyone once I get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Don't get lost in the olde country.

mattw said...

Have a blast!

dontcallmeradio91 said...

Give 'em a taste of Goon!! Have fun