...I will be in town on Sunday Sunday Sunday. I get in around midnight-ish, and I'm sorry about that as I know a lot of you wanted to greet me at the airport with roses and signs and such ("Nick we (heart) you!" "Nick U R dreamy!"
But, Monday onwards I will be at your disposal, so dispose away, and I assure you it will not affect my disposition (cle-ver!).
Bit of a piss-off that I missed Marco's wedding, and now that I'm coming back he's suddenly leaving on his honeymoon. Pretty passive aggressive, Marco.
Oh, and that Matt and Amanda are coming to Winnipeg the day after I leave. Yeah, fuck you guys, too. Didn't wanna see you anyway. I like your house.
Incidentally, if by any chance there's a thunderstorm on Saturday night, and any of you find yourselves in conversation with a stranger, I want you to pause, look gravely at the encroaching storm clouds and say: "Mother of God, Nick's coming..."
See you next week.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a new appreciation for pissing sitting down!!!
Post a Comment