Interestingly enough, they weren't able to get their display running at some museum
I truly believe that they'll get it working, it's only a fundamental law of physics. And like most laws they're meant to be broken. Just the other day, I saw a man floating down the street, clearly breaking the law of gravity. It's all possible, if you're on the smack...
Nonsense, all of you. I have one at home, I built it over the weekend. It's made of a cat toy and a ball of clay. It works, you just gotta use your imagination.
5 comments:
"Yes, ORBO violates the principles of physics...TO THE EXTREME!"
Interestingly enough, they weren't able to get their display running at some museum
I truly believe that they'll get it working, it's only a fundamental law of physics. And like most laws they're meant to be broken. Just the other day, I saw a man floating down the street, clearly breaking the law of gravity. It's all possible, if you're on the smack...
you know I always did suspect that the laws of thermodynamics were just bs. Why just the other day I created a whole bunch of energy and destroyed it.
Nonsense, all of you. I have one at home, I built it over the weekend. It's made of a cat toy and a ball of clay. It works, you just gotta use your imagination.
Post a Comment