Tuesday, August 7, 2007

they found the fortress of solitude!

3 comments:

mattw said...

Ummm... did they say 33 - 34 degrees celcius and 100% humidity is deadly? I'm pretty sure that was what the weather was like were this weekend... It is pretty cool, but the first photo shows a person checking the crystals out with nothing more than a t-shirt and jeans on, but the accompanying video shows a crazy suit and something do with a whole bunch of glow stick like things. I guess the guy in the picture is superman?

sir_fresh said...

I just assumed the video was BS, as indicated by the dramatic 90s music.

mattw said...

shoot, I guess I wasn't too excited about finding this fortress to think clearer... the music made it more real, especially the drums right at the beginning, and any video that gives the location subtitle must be legit...