Hey.
I mentioned this in a comment on another post, but thought I'd make it official.
Amanda and I will be in Winnipeg:
May 24 - May 27. Not a lot of time, mainly coming in for my Mother's retirement party. However, we were thinking about trying to get together with our dear resident Winnipeger friends friday night (May 25).
June 13 - 24 (ish). Congrats to Rhonda and James. They're getting married. In Winnipeg Beach, too darn close to my parents cabin to not take it over for the weekend (15 - 17) and have a shindig. Come one, come all..
Now, that hopefully will get the ball rolling.
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's on like donkey kon... g.
and on that note, yo Nick, hey, yeah I'm talkin to you, what's up with your summer plans, are you still planning on visiting this summer? and if so, is it still the 8th?
I'm Definately in for the Winnipeg beach plans.
Ha! Due to my dsixelia, I misread Ron's misspelling of "definitely" as "defiantly", reading;
"I'm defiantly in for the Winnipeg beach plans"
Anyway, I too am defiantly in for the winnipeg beach plans.
Post a Comment