Driving back from sask saw some crazy stars happening. None of the pics on my camera worked though... I had it set on "moon" which I guess is low light.
Hey, is there anyway of getting a high res. copy of that? I'd like a copy to keep the memory of the peg city alive in TO.
I can't get a higher res of this picture as I lifted it from a Century 21 site, but I've posted more.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Driving back from sask saw some crazy stars happening. None of the pics on my camera worked though... I had it set on "moon" which I guess is low light.
Hey, is there anyway of getting a high res. copy of that? I'd like a copy to keep the memory of the peg city alive in TO.
I can't get a higher res of this picture as I lifted it from a Century 21 site, but I've posted more.
Post a Comment